Partnering with THE BREAST CANCER SUPPORT GROUP, JOHOR BAHRU
DATE: 23rd September 2016 (FRIDAY)
VENUE: THE BREAST CANCER SUPPORT GROUP, JOHOR BAHRU, 12 Jalan Ru, Taman Kebun Teh, 80250 Johor Bahru
Time: 8.30am to 5pm
• What do patients need?
• The power of patients’ voices and acting together against cancer
• Identifying gaps in cancer care
• Summary of ACTION Study Results in ASEAN and particularly in Malaysia
• Cancer Health Facts
• Engaging stakeholders at state and national level to convey ACTION study results
• Summary of key messages with one voice
• The way forward: One Voice Against Cancer
Patient organisations: cancer survivors, medical staff and volunteers engaged in cancer care, consumer groups, patient advocates, healthcare providers.
How do I sign up?
If you are interested, provide the following information to TAC Secretariat via online Registration form or email to email@example.com
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM form short link: https://goo.gl/WEnKxY
OR DOWNLOAD (CLICK HERE) the form and fax it to 0378426372 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org